Ready to Order? Here’s a Few Things to Know:
Shipping prices and carriers vary depending on type of tree, size of tree and number of trees ordered. Please call for quotes on all orders.
- 7 gallon container trees are too large to be shipped by UPS. They can be shipped on pallets in an enclosed truck via LTL. During dormancy,
- 3 gallon trees can be shipped by UPS quasi-bare root while dormant. Dormancy is typically after Thanksgiving until first week of March.
- 3 gallon trees ship with a minimum of 10 trees (maximum 18 per pallet).
- 7 gallon trees ship with a minimum of 9 trees (maximum 12 per pallet).
- 15 and 30 gallon trees are usually 8-12’ tall and are too big to be shipped in an enclosed truck. It is best that these trees be picked up at the nursery. We can assist in locating contract delivery. Large orders can be shipped on a contract flatbed truck at buyer’s expense.
After calling ahead to confirm your order has been pulled for pickup, trees may be picked up at the nursery Monday through Friday. All pick up is by appointment only. Please call in advance to reserve pick up day and time. We encourage you to come by our nursery; however, please call ahead to make sure nursery personnel are available to assist you.